C'est quoi tout se vide sous ta signature? Ça la rend hors-norme ça :whistling:

Bin j'en sais rien justement .. j'ai remarquer ça il y a peu de temps ! Je vais voir si je peux faire quelque chose :unsure:

Edit: En fait c'était un problème avec ma touche entrée, elle a crée un espace monstre en restant appuyer rien de bien grave ;)

Modifié par rockstar gamer

Fait comme moi Watch good movies

Oh you wanna talk english, heh? Ok let's go, let's see what you can do.

:p

Ok no problem homie, I let you see how we do it in the hood, I'm pretty good at this game

We bounce bro !

- We bounce ?

Yeah !

Michael learning some street talk from his dumb ass son Modifié par ASVP STVNA

Oh yeah, you wanna play this game? I'm pretty good at it too, so we can play all night long if you want.

@Klutch Nah, that was not the citation, you failed it. It was: "Let's bounce. Bounce? We're bouncing now?" I joked about it with Rockstar once on one of their Livestream of Max Payne 3 on Twitch, that was a pretty cool moment.

Oh yeah, you wanna play this game? I'm pretty good at it too, so we can play all night long if you want.

@Klutch Nah, that was not the citation, you failed it. It was: "Let's bounce. Bounce? We're bouncing now?" I joked about it with Rockstar once on one of their Livestream of Max Payne 3 on Twitch, that was a pretty cool moment.

Aight Nigga, I'm gonna kick your ass at this game

Finally in brief, I really look forward to being finally able to play, levers in hands, it sublime and magnificent game ! :rolleyes:

J-13 :p

Well we'll need something to talk about, because the game will end real fast if we don't have anything to say.

You know, sometimes I feel like I'm better in english than in French. That's weird. F*ck this, I'm going to GTAforums.com

Or not.

Anyone else to join us in our conversation? Hey I should create a topic named "Let's talk english" where you can't talk french. I think it would end fast.

Oh yeah, gtanf turns into an english forum for a few minutes, i like that.

So you talk english too? I didn't know that. That's cool. But you know what would be better? Hearing you speaking english. I think it would be priceless.

Ja, je spreek goed angels maar je kan niet nederlands spreek !

On est bien d'accord, le néerlandais c'est moche et chiant.

Ik spreek ook Nederlands man Ik Ben gebooren in amsterdam ^^

Nee, je moet zegen : Ik ben in Amsterdam geboren

xd vs vs plainier qd on parl kom sa pck c pa francé mé qd vs parlay englais c pa francé nn plu xd